Readers of Homes & Interiors Scotland have a chance to win £3,000 to spend on beautifully handcrafted furniture and home accessories from the experts in sitting comfortably: sofa.com.
The winning entrant will be able to choose from a selection of traditional, contemporary or mid-century sofas, armchairs and beds, as well as home accessories including cushions, rugs, mirrors and side tables. With thousands of style and fabric combinations to choose from, the winner will be able to create something to adore, no matter the style or size of their home. Whether you’re a lover of leather or want to take the plunge with velvet, or your bed simply needs upgrading, this competition is for you.
Sofa.com has been handcrafting sumptuous sofas and brilliant beds for over ten years – and has beautiful showrooms in Glasgow, Edinburgh and across the UK including three in London as well as one in Bath, Harrogate and Guildford.
The passionate and knowledgeable teams are at every step of the process, from design to delivery, and your new home furnishings could be with you in as little as four weeks (which is a short wait for a lifetime of comfort!).
To enter the prize draw simply complete your information on the form below
Terms and conditions
- Prize is for one £3,000 voucher to spend at the Glasgow or Edinburgh sofa.com showroom, or over the phone. There is no other product or cash alternative. Voucher is valid for 12 months. The first name drawn at random from entries received by 17 August 2018 will be the winner. The winner will be notified immediately thereafter. The editor’s decision is final.
- A voucher for £3,000 will be presented to the winner to redeem in either of sofa.com’s Glasgow or Edinburgh showrooms.
- Voucher valid for 12 months after the winner has been contacted.
- Delivery of the order placed in exchange for the voucher will be 4-6 weeks once confirmed in either sofa.com showroom or over the phone.
- Only one entry per household will be allowed into the prize draw.
- No purchase necessary.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be amended once confirmed. No cash alternative is available.
- The prize is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- The winner will be selected in a random draw following the competition closure at midnight on 17th August 2018.
- This competition is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom except employees (and their families) of sofa.com and Homes & Interiors Scotland.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- The winners will be contacted immediately after the draw. In the event that a winner has not responded within 7 days of notification then the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
- By entering, entrants agree that if they win, they may be required to participate in reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter or its agencies.
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter or its agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
- The Promoter and its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Bulk, third party or entries made online using methods such as a macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or the sofa.com website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
- To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control.